- HEADMASTER & BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Upcoming Budget Hearing and Parent Assembly / High School Principal Search Complete / Recruiting / Student Voice
- Every year the school establishes the coming year’s budget in the months of October and November and presents the proposal to parents in an assembly held in December. This year’s Budget Hearing and Parent Assembly will be held on December 12th in the Blue Room, first call at 6:30 pm and second call and beginning of meeting at 7:00 pm.
- READ MORE
- DEPUTY HEAD
- Buffalo Classes: Not Just for CMS Teachers
- Do you know someone who wants to get a Master’s Degree? Have them contact Judith Melgarejo for information.
Our next class begins on December 8. It’s not too late to join!READ MORE
- DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Mac Lab Renovations / PowerSchool for your Smartphone
- The Tech Art Lab, also known as the Mac Lab, has been renovated this school year. We have new specially designed desks, ergonomic chairs with excellent back support, a new 27" iMac and teacher workstation and additional storage is being added.
- READ MORE
- WELCOME COCKTAIL SPEECHES
- CIUDAD RECICLADA VIDEO
- CLICK HERE TO WATCH
- CMS STUDENT VOICE
- ES Student Voice 3
- MS Student Voice 3
- HS Student Voice 3
GIN Make it Happen